Okay, so, I was tagged with an award by Kellyn Roth. I can’t really do it, because I only know one person on here and not eleven, so… yeah.
11 more random facts about me! What does that make this… 24? You guys are going to know me really well…
14) I don’t know of anything else to tell you guys, you already know me so well. Um…
15) I’m Attention deficit.
16) I’m ot a fan d autocorrect.r
17) I have recently been turning into a girl. My Disney-obsessed friends are very excited.
18) I’m still not obsessed with Disney, friends. Not going to happen. I mean, like, where was the bathroom in Rapunzel’s tower? Why did all of the action happen on the top floor? Why was there only one floor?
19) I like CinemaSins.
20) I watch The Greatest Adventure: Stories From The Bible. It’s good, you guys should check it out.
21) I prefer pineapple pizza over cheese pizza.
22) firealpaca is my artist. My people are sticks that couldn’t win the stick people contest.
23) yes, I do have a job.
24) my name is Selene. Betcha didn’t know that!
And le questions.
When did you start blogging? Why?: A week or so ago, because I thought it’d be cool and I wanted to.
What were/are your original blogging goals?: To get 20 followers.
Are you a fan of potato chips?: Depends on the kind. We recently got cheddar potato chips and they were the worst chips I’ve ever tasted.
Do you enjoy singing? Do you consider yourself a good singer?: Yes, and ish.
Do you ever see? Knit? Crochet? Do you enjoy any of these activities?: When I was thirteen I tried to make a dress by sewing. It’s still half done with terrible buttonholes. I enjoy it, yes.
Does it snow a lot where you live? Do you enjoy it?: It shows about every four years or more here. Whenever it does snow, it’s a holiday.
Does your laptop run out of batteries easily?: Very easily, seeing as my laptop doesn’t exist.
If you could time travel, where would you go?: I would go back about two years and warn my music teacher that she was about to be murdered.
What’s the first thing you do in the morning when you wake up?: Pray.
What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed at night?: Pray.
What’s your least favorite color? Why?: I hate pink. Especially bright pink, or princess pink. Partially because it’s classified as a “girl color” and partially because stereotypes, but mostly because it just hurts my eyes to look at.