Hey guys! With my book officially on Amazon, I thought it would be cool to open up a character study on Yina, which anyone is free to do btw (with permission that will most likely be granted anyways).
Yina is a very complex character. With AIHIS V2 in the works, I learn more about her day by day. My blogging time has been eaten up by BTS recently
no shame so I’m very excited to get back to this!
Note – I will, at one point, probably release a giant post about BTS. Be warned, my obsession is too great at this point to be stopped. I have officially jimin’d, and I can’t jimout.
Anyways, on to the questions!
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Honestly? I want to go back home, or into a higher place of existing where something has meaning. But mostly, back home. My sister’s dress has pulled me there ever since I took it.
- You found a time machine. Past or future?
- Would you visit your author’s world? (Isn’t it fun to break the fourth wall?)
Um… no. Frankly, it sounds like a mess.
- You just won a free week on a cruise. Describe how the week plays out.
Oh gods, no. I – I can’t captain ships anymore. Not now, not after everything that’s happened. Honestly, just being on ships makes me sick, so I’d probably give it to Chiyo and Ji-Li.
- You just won a free ticket to a concert. Who’s playing?
I don’t listen to music anymore.
- If/when you go on vacation, who would you take with you? (Pets absolutely count.)
Honestly, vacation is an odd word. If I went on holiday, I’d probably take Aberfa, since she doesn’t possess the basic human faults.
- What would ruin a vacation for you?
Ugh… being on it, honestly. The only holiday I’ve ever been on was when my sister was still really young, so I’m not fond of them. Not much could ruin a vacation for me, but being on it with Chiyo and Ji-Li would definitely ruin the mood.
- Do you get homesick?
I’m not really the one best suited for this question. It has several meanings, too. You could mean to ask if I miss being home, miss who was at home with me, or miss the surroundings. Really, you have to be more specific.
- At the beach, are you in the water getting pummeled by waves or in the sand making sandcastles?
Can I.. I’m not required to answer this, am I?
- Bonus: Cupcakes or brownies?
This Blog Post’s AIHIS Quote iiiiiiis *drumroll*
“I will build a fortress ten miles high for you, my love. I promise.”